Thursday, September 17, 2009

9/27/09: Fall Frolic (SBE) **CLOSED...Thank you!!**

This will be released at Scrapbook-Elements on Sunday, 9/27/09.  Please post LO's at DST, DSA and SBE beginning 9/26/09 and UL to an imaging site (like photobucket).  Leave a comment if you will be able to create a LO.  Email me (missusking@gmail.com) with the links to where you've posted and a link I can use to show off your LO in an ad.  THANKS!

9 comments:

  1. Mandy I would like to play with this. I will upload to scrapable for you when I am done. :-)
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy,

    Would love to make a page for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to make a page for this kit. My email is MartinFamily9807@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Idea for your CT, and would love to try it out, you can reach me at kayjaydo (at) yahoo (dot) com
    You can see some of my layouts to get my style on my blog!
    Hugs
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to play with this kit! My email is mumbuieduck (at) gmail (dot) com

    My LO's are at DSA under my username: scrappinduck

    Thanks! Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy, I would like to make a layout with this kit. Thanks! Victoria "mizamigo"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy!! I´m alive!! LOL!! I would love to work with this kit!!!!!

    Sorry for disappearing like that!! Promise I won´t leave you anymore!!!

    xoxo

    my email just in case: piemonte.valeria@gmail.com

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the CT concept. I will have to remember to check back. I would have loved to have had the opportunity to play with the alphatag frames I saw when I was peeking at your other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mandy - this is beautiful!! can I play with it? thanks much!

    ReplyDelete