Wednesday, September 23, 2009

October Grab Bag * ****CLOSED - Thank You!****

My October Grab Bag will be released at My Life and Scrap and Scrapable next Thursday, October 1st.  Please post layouts on Wednesday, 9/30 at DST, DSA, MLAS and Scrapable.  Email me at missusking@gmail.com with the links to where you've posted your layouts as well as the layout itself (or a link to the image if you've hosted it somewhere - like photobucket).

Leave your name and email if you'd like to work with this product. You will receive links to everything shown below as it's all included in the grab bag.  I certainly do not expect you to use ALL of it on a LO (that would be some page!), but please try to use more than one of the items included.













Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I would love to work with it! My name is Erika (SkiDoodle) at DST and MLAS! My email is parenth8r@yahoo.com. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would very much have the honor to play with it. My name is Lorelei at DST and my email is loreilescraps@gmail.com

    Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to work with this. My name is Mary (Sweetpeasmom) at Digiscrapaddicts and my email is sweetpeasmom@rocketmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I play with you again?! kayjaydo (at) yahoo (dot) com
    hugs
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to work with this one.

    karenminfl-scrap (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to play again too.

    jeniferljacobson(at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy I would like this also please. :-)
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete