Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love Is Chocolate and Valentine Photo Wraps (SBE 2/14/10)

These will be released at SBE on 2/14/10. Layouts will be due on Saturday, 2/13/10 and you can also begin posting layouts on that date. (if anyone is interested in coming up with some cute Valentines or Valentine cards, that would be awesome!).  Please be sure to post at DST, DSA and SBE (plus any other galleries that you frequent).  I do not have a specific product link, so just link it to my SBE store (in the galleries that you are permitted to do so):  http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145.



If you have some time and the interest to work with these, please leave me your name and email.  I will be sending out links on Sun or Mon.

We are currently snowed in and while it sounds comfy and cozy, I'm sure the children will be making me nuts here in a matter of minutes!  Thanks for your responses - have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. i love the kit----
    prissy and trackside24n48@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and everything looks yummy!

    Hope the kiddies didn't drive you nutty! LOL!

    Kayre (KajunKJ) KajunKJ@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh It is soo lovely. I would loveeeeee playing with it.

    jollykidscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm well Mandy I thought i posted a comment in here. I rememeber commenting about the snow. we got 4 feet within a week which is unuasal for us.

    Love you new kit and if you still need someone to work with it, I can. Fanatic4Felines@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete