***CLOSED*** Thank you very much!!
Hey there! Hope you didn't think I fell off the face of the earth...I've been spending a lot of time cleaning out my basement (SO overdue and SO not fun!). Anyway, exciting news...I am a guest at Scrapable this month! My main and exclusive kit there is called On Its Way and I'm looking for some layouts to go along with it! It's kind've a rush job in that I'll be releasing this kit on Monday, 3/8, so if any of you have the time and photos to do a layout or two by Sunday evening, I would GREATLY appreciate it!
Please remember to post your LO at DST, DSA, Scrapable and any other galleries you may maintain. I don't have a specific link to the product yet as it's not put into the shop, but I will come back in here and post that as soon as I do.

If you're interested in working with this kit, please leave your name & EMAIL ADDRESS in the comment section and I will get links out tomorrow.
Thanks and have a great weekend!


Woo hoo, I am first!!! haha Thanks, Mandy!
ReplyDeletehearthandsandfeet at yahoo dot com
Love this colors want to work with it
ReplyDeleteemailadress: yvonne.haefner@web.de :)
ReplyDeleteIt's very pretty!! I'd love to work with it!! Rebecca simplifybeautifysatisfy at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteO I love that bike - being from the Netherlands I have loads of bike pics. I would certainly love to work with it! My mail address is scraprandje at gmail dot com.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you might already have enough if not karenminfl-scrap at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteWell, here I am...If you like my style of scrapping my email address : monjitas@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy blog: http://divadeldiseno.blogspot.com with my most complete gallery.
Thank you for your time!
wow such a great Kit...i like it really much....
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to play with....
http://designyourpix.wordpress.com My blog
My gallery http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=4487&username=krabbelbiene
e-Mail krabbelbiene@yahoo.de
Hi Mandy! Id love to work with your kit if you would like me to...my gallery at DST
ReplyDeletehttp://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=1037&username=nanasdinky
my email
nana@smithville.net
Thanks for the chance!!