Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall For Me - at SBE on 10/11/09 ***CLOSED - Thank You!!!***

I will be releasing this page kit, Fall For Me, at Scrapbook-Elements next Sunday, 10/11/09. LO's will be due on Saturday, 10/10/09. Please email me an actual copy of the LO (or a link to where you've hosted it at a file site) as well as links to the galleries where you've posted (please post at DST, DSA and SBE; any other galleries are optional and APPRECIATED!!). FYI - the papers and alpha from this kit will be available for separate purchase. Leave a comment below and be sure to include your email if you are interested in working with this kit.

**If you would rather do a hybrid project instead of a LO, that would be great. Please make note of that in your comment.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy,

    I would love a chance to work with this and create a layout for you.

    Here is my email and gallery link at DST...
    frani_54@yahoo.com
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=5367

    Thanks
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking kit. I would love to work with it. karenminfl-scrap@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to play again. jeniferljacobson at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous kit! I'd love to create some pages for you!

    My DST Gallery- http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=all&ppuser=15293

    email- nayzieg at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed playing with your Grab Bag and would be delighted to play again

    loreilescraps at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to be considered! kalamae310 at yahoo dot com

    My gallery: http://digiscrapaddicts.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2524

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to do a LO!!

    sheriscraps

    sheri@atbd dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful kit! I forgot to add the other info in my post above:

    kit "fall for me"
    available now

    my link at digishoptalk:
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=all&ppuser=12420

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!!! I would love to work with this. My email is parenth8r@yahoo.com. Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I might be too late!!! I worked with your Fall Frolic page and would LOVE to work with this one!!!

    MartinFamily9807@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete