I will be releasing these element sets at Scrapbook-Elements next Sunday, 10/18/09. LO's will be due on Saturday, 10/17/09. I realize that since this isn't a full page kit, you will need to use other papers, etc. If possible, I'd appreciate you using mine, but if not, don't worry about it! Since I won't have actual product links until Sunday, you can direct link it to my shop at SBE (http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145). Please email me an actual copy of the LO (or a link to where you've hosted it at a file site) as well as links to the galleries where you've posted (please post at DST, DSA and SBE; any other galleries are optional and APPRECIATED!!). Leave a comment below as to which of these you wish to work with, and be sure to include your email!
**If you would rather do a hybrid project instead of a LO, that would be great. Please make note of that in your comment.
THANK YOU!!
me me me !!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteMartinFamily9807@yahoo.com
I would like to do something with these Mandy
ReplyDeleteI'm in again.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAnd these frames with the tags and papers- a definite hybrid project!
ReplyDeleteLove these frames and the tags - haven´t seen anything like that on the net. H.C Anderssen comes to mind - (Danish national pride)
ReplyDelete