If you are interested, please leave your name and email in the comments under this entry. I will be sending out links by Wednesday, 10/28.
Monday, October 26, 2009
A Blessed Life - collab with Rebecca PSP (MLAS) ***CLOSED***
This will be released at My Life and Scrap somewhere around November 1st. Please email me a copy of the LO to use in ads no later than Sat, 10/31. Feel free to post links starting Sat 10/31 and anytime the week thereafter. Once you have posted (DST, DSA and MLAS minimum please), send me the links. (You can link it to the Designer Duo category, located here: http://mylifeandscrap.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=59).
If you are interested, please leave your name and email in the comments under this entry. I will be sending out links by Wednesday, 10/28.
If you are interested, please leave your name and email in the comments under this entry. I will be sending out links by Wednesday, 10/28.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a beautiful kit. love the colors. Would love to work with it! hugs, Erika
ReplyDeleteparenth8r@yahoo.com
Oh Mandy that kit is awesome - I want to play!!
ReplyDeleteJamie (CupcakeJamie)
cupcake1109@gmail.com
Great kit I would be happy to work with it.
ReplyDeletekarenminfl-scrap@yahoo.com
Wonderful kit .I wold be happy to work with it..
ReplyDeleteblundli@start.no
Britt.
Love this kit, would love to work with it!!!
ReplyDeleteMartinFamily9807@yahoo.com
SO beautiful and different, creative theme! I would love to play with this.
ReplyDeletemandasscrappincreations@yahoo.com
I would love to work it also!!
ReplyDeletemumbieduck@gmail.com
would love to help you out too. kit is beautiful
ReplyDeletehere is my email
trackside24n48@aol.com
ty in advance
Would love to play too. jeniferljacobson at yahoo dot com.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh this is beautiful. Would love to use it.
ReplyDeleteFanatic4felines@comcast.net
Awesome Kit! love to work it.
ReplyDeletechrstnfraz@yahoo.com
Beautiful as always!
ReplyDeleteI'd love a chance to work with it!
nayzieg@yahoo.com