Sunday, November 15, 2009

Comfy Cozy (at SBE 11/22/09)

WOW!  Fifteen of you are following this blog...that's so exciting!  Sorry for the little hiatus...DSD about did me in AND I turned the big 4-0.  Did someone mention that the holidays are just around the corner...YIKES is time flying by!!

This kit will be released at SBE next Sunday, 11/22/09.  LO's will be due on Saturday, 11/21/09 and you can begin posting in the galleries that day (please post at DST, DSA and SBE; any other galleries are optional and APPRECIATED!!).  You can direct link it to my shop at SBE (http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145). Please email me a copy of the LO (or a link to where you've hosted it at a file site) as well as links to the galleries where you've posted. 

Interested??  Leave a comment below and be sure to include your email!
 

****This time I am also in need of 8 brag book size pages (6x4).  If you would be willing to do 4 of them instead of a LO, mention that in your post (once two people have taken that, the brag book page option will be closed).*** 

**If you would rather do a hybrid project instead of a LO, that would be great. Please make note of that in your comment.

Thank you...can't wait to see your beautiful creations!  Have a WONDERFUL week!

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic kit!!! I would like to make you some layouts with this. Here is a link to my gallery: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=23949. My email is dl_scraping@yahoo.com. Look forward to hearing from you & thanks for your time!!
    La'Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is too cute!! I can definitely do something with that!!!

    MartinFamily9807@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i would love to help u out again
    here is my email

    trackside24n48@aol.com


    ty in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh...what a fun kit. I'll help out again.

    jeniferljacobson at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Mandy...I could do some bragbook pages for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to help out with this kit--I'd be able to do either a LO or brag book pages.

    jessicanoffsinger@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I am in. :) parenth8r@yahoo.com

    hugs,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh,, ya got me again, Mandy!! Looking forward to it! Amanda at hearthandsandfeet@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to help out. Heather at bunnyfreak at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can do the brag book pages....

    MartinFamily9807@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mandy.. I would like to do some bragbook pages for you if you still need em..

    Thanks,
    Misty - missmisdesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete