Sunday, November 1, 2009

***CLOSED***November Grab Bag - Special DSD Edition (11/7: MLAS and Scrapable)***CLOSED***

NOW CLOSED...THANK YOU!
This is a special, XL edition of my monthly grab bag in celebration of Digital Scrapbooking Day.  It will be available for $3 from My Life and Scrap and Scrapable from 11/7-15.  Since there are so many files in this grab bag, I ask that you do two layouts/cards/projects and try to feature as much of it as possible (I know it would be quite, um...CROWDED to fit it all on one page, lol).

Please have your layouts to me by Friday evening, 11/6.  You can start UL that day, too.  Please email me a list of links where you've posted (DST, DSA, MLAS and Scrapable for sure!).  Where you are permitted to hotlink, please just put my shops in your credits:

MLAS:  http://mylifeandscrap.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=11
Scrapable:  http://www.scrapable.net/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=81

This is everything included in the grab bag:
















If you have the time to do a few pages for me, leave your name and email in the comments and I will be emailing DL info tomorrow evening.  Thank you and have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. I'd be glad to scrap with this kit
    Thanks for the oportunity

    Ana : arel76@free.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would be delighted to scrap this kit for you.
    myahsmommy2006@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great grab bag. I'm up for the challenge. fanatic4felines@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy- You can count on me, would you like layouts and a hybrid? Just let me know... HUGs, "the other Mandy..." hearthandsandfeet@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to as well.

    Chris midnightscrapper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to use this kit!!!
    MartinFamily9807@yahoo.com

    Thanks, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you are still looking for people, i would love to work with this kit

    sas@excalibursplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like the kit to scrap.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to play again. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to help ya again Mandy! parenth8r@yahoo.com

    Hugs,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mandy, if you sent out the links, I didn't get them.Just an fyi. :) Hope all is well in your house.

    ReplyDelete