My Dec/Christmas grab bag comes out December 1st (I think, lol - that's the plan at least). It will be $3 and for sale at My Life and Scrap (http://mylifeandscrap.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=11) and Scrapable (http://www.scrapable.net/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=81).If you have some time over the next few days to get a layout, card or hybrid project done, that would be FABULOUS!
As there are six products included, I certainly wouldn't expect you to use it all on one page but if you could combine 2-3 products, that would be great. We are heading out of town for Thanksgiving but will be home on Friday and I will send out DL links that night. Please have your finished product to me by Wednesday, 12/2. You can post LO's starting Tuesday, 12/1 - (post at MLAS, Scrapable, DST, DSA and anywhere else is appreciated!). Please email me the links where you've posted.
Most of you know the routine: if you want to work with this grab bag, leave a comment and be sure to include your email. First come, first served!
This is what's inside:






Thank you so much! Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels to everyone heading out of town!


This grab bag is too cute Mandy!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to do a couple LOs for you... or a LO and a QP if you like.
m_mmarti@hotmail.com
Mara (mmarti2564)
Hi Mandy,
ReplyDeleteI can do a LO or two for you. :)
Stef
stef(at)gmail(dot)com
Goodness Sakes. Would you believe I put the wrong email?? It's been a long morning.
ReplyDeletesbriesh(at)gmail(dot)com
HI Mandy-- I am stalking you - Bwahhhhahhhaaah! JK. I am always open to work with you!! Especially since we are STILL waiting to go home. :P
ReplyDeletehearthandsandfeet@yahoo.com
Count me in...love it :)
ReplyDeletejessicanoffsinger@hotmail.com
I can do something if you need me to.
ReplyDeleteI'd be thrilled to work with this grab bag...it's fabulous! (KajunKJ)
ReplyDeleteI would love to work with this grab bag!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMartinFamily9807@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!
Mandy,
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! I'd love love to work with it!
Let me know....ta_merkins@yahoo.com
Beautiful kit! I would love to work on it and may have time after Saturday to do that. if you still need a layout, count me in! Fanatic4felines@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteIf you still need someone to do layout or QP, I can help with that. I love the new items in your grab bag.
ReplyDeleteVictoria "mizamigo"
Hi Mandy - if you need another person - I'd be more than happy to help you out.
ReplyDeletejrfinkbeiner(at)gmail(dot)com
Jac