These pieces will all be sold separately as well as in a collection starting next Sunday, 12/13/09. Obviously I realize you can't use all 7 different products on one page, so I am asking that you do two LO's (or one LO and one QP that I can give away on my blog).
Please get me a copy of the LO(s) (or the full size QP if that's your choice) by next Saturday, 12/12, so I have time to put an ad together. You can UL it to the galleries (DST, DSA, MSA and SBE - and any others if you wish!) starting Sunday, 12/13, and anytime that next week after - and please email me the links to where you've posted! As I don't have a direct product link, you can link it to my SBE store in the credits, if allowed (http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145).

If you have time over the coming week and want to work with this collection, just leave a comment here and be sure to include your email (if I don't already have it!)...first come, first serve!
Happy Scrapping and have a wonderful week!


I'm ready to play again! Thanks Mandy.
ReplyDeletejenifer l jacobson at yahoo dot com
We are ON!! Ya got me till I finally get to move into our home...depends upon the Lord and the men he has working on our case. :? hearthandsandfeet@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI'd be happy to. I'm drawing a blank on which gallery MSA is though.
ReplyDeleteI would love to work with this!!!
ReplyDeleteMartinFamily9807@yahoo.com
Mandy, I would be honored to work with your collection! I have several ideas already brewing! LOL! missy.dombrowsky@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'd love to help, Mandy...the collection is great!
ReplyDeleteKayre - KajunKJ@aol.com
Beautiful colllections! I can make a layout and a quickpage for you if you like. My email is dl_scraping@yahoo.com. Here is a link to my gallery: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=23949
ReplyDeleteI can definitely make some really fun Hybrid stuff with that if you'd like, maybe even a QP card? My gallery is here: http://scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/1118
ReplyDeletemy email is notes4theheart@gmail.com (BTW what is MSA gallery?)
I'd love to work with this great collection! My email is: jayzittlau@shaw.ca.
ReplyDeleteoh I have the cutest hybrid ideas....ta_merkins@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo beautiful, Mandy! I wish I still have time create some for you :)
ReplyDelete