If you aren't aware of the blog train going on at MLAS, hop on board! It starts at the MLAS blog and makes its way around...each stop has a neat part of The Winter Gift collaboration.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Merry Christmas!
I just want to offer a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you for your hard work and the time you've spent getting my designs "out there". I appreciate each and every one of the layouts, cards and hybrid projects that you have put together and posted...sometimes I'm really good about letting you know that and other weeks I'm not (sorry!) - but want to say how grateful I am!
If you aren't aware of the blog train going on at MLAS, hop on board! It starts at the MLAS blog and makes its way around...each stop has a neat part of The Winter Gift collaboration.
Have a Merry Christmas and I'll be on the lookout for you in 2010!! Be safe and have a wonderful, magical holiday!
If you aren't aware of the blog train going on at MLAS, hop on board! It starts at the MLAS blog and makes its way around...each stop has a neat part of The Winter Gift collaboration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment