Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wintersweet - at SBE on 1/10/10 !!!CLOSED!!!

Happy New Year everyone! I've made a few changes for 2010, starting with quitting at Scrapable. It's a great store and Shari is a wonderful owner, but I just bit off more than I can chew! I remain at My Life and Scrap and Scrapbook-Elements.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS KIT IS NOW CLOSED!  THANK YOU!!
This will be released at SBE on 1/10/10. Layouts will be due on Saturday, 1/9/10 and you can also begin posting layouts on that date. Please be sure to post at DST, DSA and SBE (plus any other galleries that you frequent).  I do not have a specific product link, so just link it to my SBE store in the galleries that you are permitted to do so: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145.

If you have time to work with this, leave a comment and be sure to include your email address. I'll be sending out links on Monday!

Hope you've had a wonderful break...bring on 2010!
Thank you for your time and creativity!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Mandy! I love snowmen and I love this new kit! (like the new look of your blog, too!) I would love to do some LOs with it!

    Sorry to see that you are leaving Scrapable but, so happy that you will still be part of the MLAS family!

    Kayre
    KajunKJ@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this kit! The colors are fantastic and the alpha is just great!! I would love to make some pages for you. Email: dl_scraping@yahoo.com I also post all CT pages on my blog: http://the3cbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!
    MartinFamily9807@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fantastic! I have a crop Friday into Saturday and will have PLENTY of time! I'd love a shot at it!

    scrappin.momma01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great kit, Mandy! I love it! and I also have some cute winter pics with my son :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great kit! I'd love to work with it.
    Marcie Fanatic4Felines@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic kit!!!
    I would love to play with this kit, because here in germany, we have so much snow, and I have 7 kids, and soooo many snowphotos ;-))

    biest2001@gmx.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. This kit looks so cute and fun! I would love to work with it!

    everyeveraftermoment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Girl, when did you put this up? I was just here- ha ha. Sign me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so cute! I have been looking for a winter kit to scrap some pics of my little one. If there is still a spot I would love to play :)
    tanyaharward@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh I have lots of new snow pics to scrap. If you still have a place...

    jollykidscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete