This collab will be released at SBE on 1/31/10. Layouts will be due on Saturday, 1/30/10 and you can also begin posting layouts on that date. Please be sure to post at DST, DSA and SBE (plus any other galleries that you frequent). I do not have a specific product link, so just link it to the collab section in the SBE store (in the galleries that you are permitted to do so): http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=73_111
If you have time to work with this new collab, leave a comment and
be sure to include your email address (esp if you've never responded before!). I'll be sending out links on Monday or Tuesday!
Thanks and have a great week!
I would love to work with this kit.
ReplyDeleteMartinFamily9807@yahoo.com
Oh that's cute, if you don't mind template layouts I would be happy to do a few for you with it. lukasmummy2@hotmail.co.uk Hugs Crystal xx
ReplyDeleteI would love to work on this kit if you want me to.
ReplyDeleteVictoria "mizamigo"
This is a gorgeous kit!! I would love to work with it! My email is zephanee@gmail.com and my name is linked to my gallery.
ReplyDeleteI would love to work with your kit!! My name is Kendra and my email is kpoddream@yahoo.com. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Beautiful kit!! Would love the honor of working with it.
ReplyDeleteMy email is bmwgregor@yahoo.com
Thanks for the opportunity!
Nancy
Beautiful! I would love to play if still possible. jeniferljacobson at yahoo dot com.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Very lovely collab! It would be so much fun to play with the sweetness of this kit. My email is tristaATisraelowDOTcom
ReplyDeleteBeautiful kit! I'd love to use it if you still have room. My e-mail is kate_duvall[at]hotmail[dot]com. My name is linked to my blog (My Life in Photos).
ReplyDeleteOhhh I would love to work with it !! my email is jollykidscreations@gmail.com
ReplyDeletethanks xxx