Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Love and Sweet Nothin's (SBE 1/24/10)

NOW CLOSED...THANK YOU!!
These will be released at SBE on 1/24/10. Layouts will be due on Saturday, 1/23/10 and you can also begin posting layouts on that date. Please be sure to post at DST, DSA and SBE (plus any other galleries that you frequent).  I do not have a specific product link, so just link it to my SBE store in the galleries that you are permitted to do so: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145.





If you have time to work with these two products, leave a comment and be sure to include your email address (esp if you've never responded before!). I'll be sending out links on Monday or Tuesday!

Thanks and have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. I would love to work with these! I had a lot of fun working with Wintersweet! :)
    everyeveraftermoment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to work with the wordart if you still need layouts. My email is lukasmummy2@hotmail.co.uk Hugs Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are darling! I'd love to whip up a few pages for you! My email is kcardwell@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So totally cute! I'd love to do a couple pages and I can make one into a QP if you like!
    m_mmarti@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have time and would love work with the Kit. My Email: stempelfee@googlemail.com
    Wonderfull Kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to make you some pages with this cute kit!! My email is dl_scraping@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time!!
    La'Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to have missed you this time around, Mandy! The kit looks very good! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete