LO's will be due by next Saturday, 3/20 and I ask that you email me a full size copy of the finished LO so I can use it for advertising purposes by that date. Starting Saturday, 3/20, you may post your layouts in galleries; I ask that you post at SBE, DST, and either MSA or DSA - and any other galleries that you maintain. Since I do not have a specific link to my products until they are released, you can just link them to my SBE shop where permitted (http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145).
Here are the previews:


This last one isn't completely springy, but fun none-the-less.

If you have the time, interest and photos to create with these this week, please leave your name and email address in the comment section. I will be sending out links no later than Monday.
Thank you and have a great weekend!


I would love to work with your kit! faboulous trees!
ReplyDeleteMarcie Fanatic4Felines@comcast.net
I want to play! All 3 mini kits are SO fun!!
ReplyDeletesheri
sheri@atbd.com
I want to play, too! I love them all but, Spring Sundries is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteKayre
KajunKJ@aol.com
I can work something up for you, Mandy!
ReplyDeleteAmanda hearthandsandfeet at yahoo dot com