Monday, April 5, 2010

A head's up on a giveaway and new stuff for 4/11 at SBE ***CLOSED***

Happy Spring!  If you like spring scrap stuff, I'm giving away my shop at Scrapable!  Check out my facebook page for details.

Now onto the new goodies!  At Scrapbook-Elements I will be releasing this mini kit:
Photobucket

Layouts will be due this Saturday, 4/10, with a copy emailed to me for advertising purposes.  You can post the layout in the galleries (SBE, DST and two others of your choosing) starting Sunday, 4/11.  Once you've posted, please email me back your posting links.  As I don't have a specific link for this product, please just link my store at SBE in places where you are allowed to do so in the credits (http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145).

If you have the time and would like to work with this kit, please leave your name and EMAIL ADDRESS.  I will be sending links out by tomorrow.  Please note that as this is a mini kit, I will only be taking the first five responders.

Thanks for reading and have a WONDERFUL week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi id love to have ago with your kit, email address is c_x-x@live.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome kit, Mandy- I love the colors! I wish I had time to use it right now, but it's not looking that way :(

    ReplyDelete