Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chromatic Symphony (SBE, 5/30/10)...put your sunglasses on! **NOW CLOSED**

****NOW CLOSED...THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSES!!***

This super bright and colorful kit will be released at SBE next Sunday, 5/30/10.  I need a full size copy of your layout emailed to me by Saturday, 5/22.  You can post in the galleries that day as well (please post at SBE, DST and two other galleries of your choice).  As I don't have a specific product link, please just link to my SBE shop in the credits where permitted: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you have the time this week and would like to work with it, please leave a comment with your name and email address.  I will be sending out links on Monday.

Thanks for looking - hope you're having a WONDERFUL weekend!

9 comments:

  1. What an adorably bright kit! I'd love to work with it!
    Brandie
    scrapimama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kit! My email address is digitalsbooking@gmail.com

    Jen

    My DST gallery is here:

    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=27151&username=dsbc-jenc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! I would love to use your kit! My blog is here http://www.tracydidit.com and my DST gallery is here: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=27047&username=scrapanonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to work with it!

    KajunKJ at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. bright kit will lve 2 work with it
    www.melaniedesigns.nl for my work
    ore dst gallery http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=6797

    my email is designbytinkerbell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. is a very nice kit I would really like to make a layout with.

    my blog http://ledigiscrapselonlaurence.blogspot.com/

    my email : jaffrelot.famille@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love it!! Would love to play with it if you will let me. :) My DST gallery is:

    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=14578&username=ladybug36928ladybug-pages-29
    M
    y email is: ladybugpages@gmail.com TFL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Id love to Mandy! If you still need more!
    nana@smithville.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this kit! My email is heide-c@cox.net

    ReplyDelete