This kit - a nod toward Father's Day - will be released at SBE next Sunday, 6/6/10. I need a copy of your layout emailed to me by Saturday, 6/5 for advertising purposes (600x600 is fine). PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE GALLERIES UNTIL SUNDAY, 6/6...the galleries move SO fast that if you post sooner, it's gone and forgotten when the kit actually comes out in the store. (Please post at SBE, DST and two other galleries of your choice). As I don't have a specific product link, please just link to my SBE shop in the credits where permitted: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145. Once you have posted, please email me the links to your layouts.

If you have the interest and the time to scrap some pictures with this, please leave a comment that includes your name and EMAIL.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!


oh i love this one,,,, my name is prissy, my email is trackside24n48@aol.com, ty in advance
ReplyDeleteMandy, if you're still looking for someone I would love to work with this. The colors and elements are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteM'Lee aka Hybridgal
tammzmomatyahoodotcom
Ohh amazing !! I love the colors !!
ReplyDeleteHere is my gallery at DST
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=25788&username=jk-creations
and my email : jollykidscreations@gmail.com
Stunning kit. I would love to work with this kit. Heather (bunnyfreak at yahoo dot com)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I have the perfect pictures to scrap with this if you still need layouts :)
ReplyDeletekeisharoo@gmail.com
Oh man, I LOVE this kit and would have so much fun with it, but I have to go out of town for a graduation and won't have time to do a layout. Best wishes with your OCK!! It's an awesome kit!
ReplyDeletejayne
briarwoodpups@yahoo.com
I would love to work with this kit! Love the colors and textures!
ReplyDeletescrapsuzy@gmail.com
Mandy, this is beautiful! Sorry I missed this one, but I will catch the next one! ;)
ReplyDelete