Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Spring In My Step (Scrapable, 4/30)

Just in time for iNSD, I have this new fully loaded and fun kit called A Spring In My Step and would love to have some layouts to show it off!  The layouts would be due by Friday, 4/30 (you can also post them that day; please post at DST, Scrapable and other galleries of your choice).  Please send me two things after you've posted:  the layout itself (jpeg) and a list of gallery links where you've posted.

The full kit:
Photobucket

Just the papers:
Photobucket

For crediting purposes, the link to this grab bag will be: http://www.scrapable.net/shop/product.php?productid=5211&cat=10 (please direct-link where allowed).

If you have the time, photos and interest, please leave your name and email in the comments below.  I'll be getting links out asap.

THANKS!  Have a great week!

11 comments:

  1. This is a great kit! I'd love to use it jrfinkbeiner at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, I love this one, too! If you need more pages, I'd love to use this one, too!

    KajunKJ @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to work with this one! I had so much fun creating the last LO I did for you. Hope I'm not too late for this one. :) sbtropt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so love this one.... plz email if u need help

    trackside24n48@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy I'd lvoe to work with this kit.

    Fanatic4Felines@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy I've never done this for you before and would love the opportunity. I'm a member at scrapable (among others) so you can see my gallery there..

    tammzmom at yahoo.com or you can contact me on FB or at scrapbable.

    Thank you your consideration!
    MLee aka hybridgal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy,

    I would love to work with youur kit.

    msbrad@tampabay.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy, I loved the kit and would love to work with him ... in need can call me, my e-mail: biabonfim77@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Bia Bonfim

    ReplyDelete
  9. first time here - would love to work with this kit xx
    my email is vickyprettydesigns@hotmail.co.uk

    my blog http://victorialanedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Mandy - this kit is so cute - Your grab bag rocked too, I missed that call. Bummer!

    Love to play with this if you still need LOs and QPs.

    misty - missmisdesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Mandy- I can do this one, IF you are still sending links. IF not, I still wanted to stop in and say how super your tie died papers are, and that you are really one of just a few designers I always think of when I need inspiration. I often catch myself thinking while designing a kit "How would Mandy do this?" Thanks for being such a blessing!! :)

    ReplyDelete