Sunday, June 20, 2010

Morning Hymn (SBE on 6-27-10) ***CLOSED***

***NOW CLOSED...thank you for the responses!***
This kit will be released at SBE next Sunday, 6/27/10.  I need a copy of your layout emailed to me by Saturday, 6/26 for advertising purposes (600x600 is fine).  PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE GALLERIES UNTIL SUNDAY, 6/27...the galleries move SO fast that if you post sooner, it's gone and forgotten when the kit actually comes out in the store.   (Please post at SBE, DST and two other galleries of your choice).  As I don't have a specific product link, please just link to my SBE shop in the credits where permitted: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145.  Once you have posted, please email me the links to your layouts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you have the interest and the time to scrap some pictures with this, please leave a comment that includes your name and EMAIL.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

9 comments:

  1. I want to play!!

    sheri@atbd.com

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - I would love work with this one!

    M'Lee

    tammzmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this
    stasiadonathan@yahoo.com
    stasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute combo of colors. I would love to work with it.

    wholiescrap@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I would love to work with this. Thanks for the chance.

    rosepup77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. please count me.
    khitho2002@yahoo.com
    Thanks.
    Thao

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy it's gorgeous! Brandie at scrapimama@gmail.com please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh pretty plz count me in

    prissy

    trackside24n48@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. if you still need someone, suslyngloscraps@yahoo.com

    You've made yet another lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete