Mye of Bubblescrap Designs and I have come up with this fun and smokin' collab: Some Like It Hot and we want some awesome layouts to show it off! It will be released next Friday, 6/11. I would like to have a 600x600 copy of your layout to me by Wednesday, 6/10 so I can put together an ad for it. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL 6/11 TO POST IN THE GALLERIES - they move so fast that I'd hate for it to be forgotten by the time the kit is actually released. Please post at DST, Scrapable and two other galleries of your choice. I do not have a specific link for it just yet, so please just direct link it to the Designer Duo category at Scrapable in the galleries that allow it in your credits: http://www.scrapable.net/shop/home.php?cat=38. Once you have posted, please email me a list of your gallery links.


If you're interested in working with this collab, please leave your name and email address. I will be sending out DL links over the weekend.
Thanks - have a great day!


Great kit! I'd love to make a layout with it.
ReplyDeleteLinda (lindabglw@gmail.com)
Great summer kit. I'd love to work with it.
ReplyDeleteHeather (bunnyfreak at yahoo dot com)
It's gorgeous! I'd love to work with it!!
ReplyDeletesimplifybeautifysatisfy@gmail.com
What an awesome looking kit! I'd love to work with it.
ReplyDeleteDj (jacksonfour@gmail.com)
This is gorgeous! I'd love to work with your new collab!
ReplyDeletetalwahfrench@hotmail.com
I would love to work with it!
ReplyDeletejulieburnett@bellsouth.net
Love it ladies! I'd be able to get some pages done for you :D
ReplyDeletem_mmarti@hotmail.com
id love to work with it too,
ReplyDeletec_x-x@live.co.uk
You've had loads of ladies reply already, but if you are still looking I would love to help you promote some sunshine!! kayjaydo@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kerri
ohhhhhhhhhh i know im late seeing this but omg,, i would so love to play with this kit
ReplyDeletetrackside24n48@aol.com
Gosh darn it, I am constantly missing your calls. I always seem to log on after it is too late. I really need to pay more attention. Great Kit! I will try again.
ReplyDelete