Sunday, April 25, 2010

May Grab Bag (XL iNSD edition) - Scrapable 4/30 ***CLOSED***

***THIS CALL IS NOW CLOSED...THANK YOU!!***

I have a grab bag being released at Scrapable this Friday and would love some layouts done with it.  The layouts would be due by Friday, 4/30 (you can also post them that day; please post at DST, Scrapable and other galleries of your choice).  Please send me two things:  the layout itself (jpeg) and a list of gallery links where you've posted.
Photobucket

This is what's in it:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
---------------------------------------------------------
I realize it's a grab bag - and a big one at that...I certainly don't expect you to use everything on one page.  I do ask that you try to use at least three different products and, if you have time, do more than one layout.  If you don't have time, I completely understand :)

For crediting purposes, the link to this grab bag will be: http://www.scrapable.net/shop/product.php?productid=5215&cat=13 (please direct-link where allowed).

If you have the time, photos and interest, please leave your name and email in the comments below.  I'll be getting links out asap.

THANKS!  Have a great week!

14 comments:

  1. Me, too...please! KajunKJ @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning, too bad I am not a member at scrapable to post there. will have to keep an eye out for it though when it is released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer... you can always pop over hehe... it's a great place!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is great! I'd be happy to work with this one too. jrfinkbeiner at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to work with either kit! Jen C (digitalsbooking at gmail dot com) (dsbc_jenc @ DST)

    ReplyDelete
  6. id love to help out

    wtrackside24n48@aol.com

    ty in advance

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugh sorry typing eror my email is

    trackside24n48@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to work with this!
    I do not have an account as Scrapable but I can create it, is it ok?
    viale.alessandra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to try eitheir kit.

    sweetpeasmom@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to work with this for you. Great looking kit!
    Fanatic4Felines@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mandy,

    I would love to work with youur kit.

    msbrad@tampabay.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. would love to work with one or both of your kits just let me know where to post tfs the fun
    stasiadonathan@yahoo.com
    thanks anastasia (moonfhyr)

    ReplyDelete