I need a full size copy of your layout emailed to me by Sunday, 4/18. You can post in the galleries that day as well (please post at SBE, DST and two other galleries of your choice). As I don't have a specific product link, please just link to my SBE shop in the credits where permitted: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=145.


If you have the time this week and would like to work with it, please leave a comment with your name and email address. I will be sending out links tomorrow.
Thanks for looking - hope your week is going great!


sure, I'll work on this one if it's ok :) atrump at rogers dot com (I'm LaughingSun in the forums).
ReplyDeletethanks :)
I can do a LO for you Mandy :) jrfinkbeiner at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI love the kit, Mandy! All those wonderful bright colors...I would love to make some LOs for you!
ReplyDeleteKajunKJ at aol.com
Looks great a lot of fun. karenminfl-scrap at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a BLAST to work with! :) My name is Amanda and my email is:
ReplyDeletemandasscrappincreations at yahoo.com
Haha! I used to CT for that Manda, Mandy! If you still need a layout, I just went to the Botanical gardens- I can have two ready tomorrow.
ReplyDeletehearthandsandfeet at Yahoo dot com.
- amanda
OMG, what a gorgeous kit, love the fantastic colors!!!
ReplyDeleteI´d love to play with it...
My E-Mail is:
biest2001 at gmx dot de
Hugs,
Mel
Oh I love the colors. Great looking kit. My email is fanatic4felines at comcast dot net
ReplyDeleteMarcie